Final Reflection For World Literature 2020-21

                                                                                                                                   Jorge Dominguez

   Final Reflection For World Literature 2020-21                                              12/11/20                                           

       This semester was unlike any other , It all started with a bizarre schedule which confused many students to think they had two days off in between the week. Meanwhile, some students worked hard to get ahead during those days we did not have zoom. If I was a teacher in this situation, I would not blame my students considering this is very new to them and the Global Pandemic surprised us all. 

       To me, This semester was unlike no other because all the classes were online and took a big hit on my anxiety and mental health. Although there was only a couple classes that really help me experience peace through this semester. Those classes being  Avid with Mr. Hebert and World Literature with Mr. Preston. Why? you may ask. Avid helped me prepare and gave me all the recourses I needed to stay on  top of this semester and It was all up to me weather or not I wanted to follow the advice I was given and be successful. Mr. Preston's class helped me think in the right way, not only have a positive mind set but also relieve all my stress which brought joy to me and was very meaningful to me. Considering my work through this semester , I am most proud of my Agricultural classes. This is because I got to be more involved in activities such as FFA meetings and Projects I completed!

      Reflecting on this semester, I truly feel like I could have done better staying on top of every class in general but specifically in this class I really wish I was more interactive with the topic of "Les Misérables" . I wanted to pay closer attention to every chapter and write down my thoughts.

     Through this course I learned more vocabulary words that will definitely help me in the future writing. Through "Les Misérables" I've learned terms such as Alliteration, Characterization, Myth, and Theme. I am Looking forward to pay more close attention and stay on top of the following semester.



Comments

Popular Posts